A man decided to go out in search of the cost of hatred from a shop and was told:
1. It will first take away your inner peace.
2. It will cost you incurable worries.
3. It will eat up your heart.
4. You will be deeply bitter whenever you set your eyes on the person you hate.
5. When others are celebrating him/her, you will always be looking for why he/ she doesn’t deserve it.
6. You will become so weak and tired of seeing the person.
7. Whenever he/she laughs, you will cry.
8. While others are busy planning their future, you will be busy looking for how to pull him/her down.
9. The Spirit of God will leave you and you will become a temple of the devil where demons reside.
10. You will die before your time and go to hell.
The seller was still counting what a cup of hatred would cost when the man shunned him, realizing how expensive hatred is. He left because he knew deep down that he could not afford it. Brethren, don’t allow anybody to sell hatred to you so exorbitantly when you can love so easily and cheaply.
PEACE & LOVE, Father Seth