The Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a contemplative and Christocentric prayer. With the Rosary we meditate the mysteries of Joy, Sorrow, of Light and the Glory of Jesus and Mary.
BENEFITS OF THE ROSARY DEVOTION
- It gradually gives us a perfect knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- It purifies our souls, washing away sin.
- It gives us victory over all our enemies.
- It makes it easier for us to practice virtue.
- It sets us on fire with love of our Lord.
- It enriches us with graces and merits.
- It supplies us with what is needed to pay all our debts to God and to our fellow men, and finally to obtain all kinds of graces for us from Almighty God.
BLESSING OF THE ROSARY
- Sinners are forgiven.
- Souls that thirst are refreshed.
- Those who are fettered have their bonds broken.
- Those who weep find happiness.
- Those who are tempted find peace.
- The poor find help.
- Religious are reformed.
- The living learn to overcome pride.
- Those who are ignorant are instructed.
- The dead (the Holy Souls) have their pains eased by suffrage.
It is my prayerful wish that all parishioners with their families will be committed to praying of the Rosary every night before sleeping. Please have an intention set for the whole month trusting in the intercession of Mary Our Mediatrix.
– Father Seth